Outpatient Psychiatric Practice
Christiana Care Outpatient Psychiatric Practice is a team of behavioral-health professionals who offer comprehensive evaluation and treatment. We offer treatment and therapy for almost any problem related to emotional or mental health, including post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety and panic attacks, depression, relationship and family problems, bipolar disorder, issues of transition, loss and grief, and many more.
Because our team includes psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, mental-health counselors and board-certified psychiatrists, you benefit from the convenience of receiving complete, confidential care all in one location at the Center for Comprehensive Behavioral Health.
Backed by the full resources of Christiana Care Health System, we are one of the most highly respected behavioral health centers in the Brandywine Valley. We are equipped to provide many different kinds of treatment and evaluation, including:
- Individual, group, couples and family therapy.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy and psychotherapy.
- Medication management in conjunction with ongoing psychotherapy.
- Psychodynamic techniques and holistic techniques, including mindfulness and meditation, and lifestyle development and optimization.
- Psychological evaluations and psychological testing.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation outpatient therapy for patients suffering from depression.
- Referrals to specialists.
Center for Comprehensive Behavioral Health
205 W. 14th St., Suite 100, Wilmington, DE 19801 directions