Residency ProgramsPodiatric Medicine & Surgery 36
Ancillary & Support Services
A wide range of support services and personnel help residents care for patients. Ancillary services include:
- 24-hour phlebotomy and IV teams.
- Respiratory therapists.
- EKG technicians.
- Nursing staff.
The latest diagnostic capabilities include:
- Sophisticated laboratories.
- Computerized radiology systems.
- 24-hour access to inpatient laboratory and X-ray reports.
- Magnetic resonance imaging scans.
- Linear accelerators.